And yet, still no PIC32 support.  IIRC, I started this thread a few months
ago by asking if anyone had added PIC32 to the list of ported chips.  Yes,
I know, do it yourself...story of my life.

PIC32 can be had with up to 512K flash, 128K RAM.  And built-in ethernet
MAC.  I once tried to start a design with a Luminary ARM chip, but found
there was (at that time) no stock and long lead times, so I had to pick
another chip.  PIC32 was that chip.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Baggett