On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 11:54 AM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> LuaInterface WinForms is easier, but I don't know what the status on Mono is.

If you mean Mono licensing itself, then last time I checked I was
surprised to read it's pretty liberal: the libraries were IIRC
BSD-like (actually, that allowed me to cut a fragment of .NET 3
library implementation and paste it into a .NET-2-compatible closed
source C# app), only the compiler & rest of tools are some GPL or
something.

greetings
Mateusz Czapliński