On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 11:04:31AM +0100, Pavel Holejsovsky wrote:
> On 2/9/2011 2:24 AM, HyperHacker wrote:
> >On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 17:44, Miles Bader<miles@gnu.org>  wrote:
> gobject-introspection, i.e. dynamically, using typelibs and libffi.

> See http://gitorious.org/lgi/lgi

Using g-object introspection seems a good strategy. Did you know that
there are at least other two attemtps to use it for Lua? Googling around
I found:

  http://oproj.tuxfamily.org/wiki/doku.php?id=lgob
  http://furi-ku.org/+/cgit/code/luigi/tree/

I would be awesom to have a comparison of these, and why not, maybe a
shared effort!? (yes, I dislike having 3 bindings for the same lib, all
incomplete).

Cheers
--
Enrico Tassi