Dirk Laurie <dpl@sun.ac.za> writes:
> The question can be factored into two parts:
> 1. What is your favorite GUI toolkit?
> 2. Is there a good Lua front-end to it?

That assumes that people _have_ a "favorite GUI toolkit" independent of
the interface -- and I think often that isn't true.  In many cases, the
ease of use can be far more important than which backend toolkit
libraries are used.

After all, for the end-user Qt and GTK+ are essentially the same.

-Miles

--
Christian, n. One who follows the teachings of Christ so long as they are not
inconsistent with a life of sin.