Hi Patrick,

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Patrick Mc(avery�<spell_gooder_now@spellingbeewinnars.org>�wrote:

In a similar vein, I knocked out a (quick and dirty) route-based [*]
framework prototype last year. If you're interested, see
http://0branch.com/project/lundu/lundu-0.0.1.tgz
[...]

I think this is a great project. I've gone through all the code but I'll need a little more time to understand everything as I am not a professional programmer.

Thanks for the kind words -- let me know if you need any help understanding the code. (You can e-mail me off-list if that's more convenient.)
I wish I found a project like this years ago, the Djangos of the world are nothing but a big black box for newbies and unlike your project, of no tutorial value.

I happen to like route-based frameworks for their simplicity -- if you don't need anything too complicated, they're a joy to work with.

Best,
Marc