On Monday 07 February 2011 12:17:30 steve donovan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Since new Lua web frameworks have become mildly fashionable again with
> Zed Shaw's Tir, I thought this is was as good a time as any. To be
> precise, I don't see Orbiter[1] as a really new framework, since it is

Hi Steve,

You told us all Orbiter's features, but I'm not even sure what it's supposed
to be used for. Could I use Orbiter to quickly knock out 5 table web apps?
Does Orbiter overcome HTTP statelessness for me? Is LOM like DOM, and if so
where's it defined and does?

I'm always on the lookout for good, fast, easy RAD (Rapid Application
Development) tools.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt