On Monday 31 January 2011 15:03:29 Axel Kittenberger wrote:

> I'd consider most of these things incredibly boring when having to

You have a point. I'll make sure to go through them lightning fast to minimize
the boredom, while still giving admins and Lua-unaware the feeling that yes,
they can go home and do this tonight.

[clip]
> Instead how about to focus on what makes Lua different and get more
> the overall picture instead of the "how do I open a file details",

I like your idea of discussing what makes Lua different and will work that in.
Unfortunately I found out I have 1.5 hours max to give this presentation.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package