Thomas Bernard wrote:
> I just upgraded from LuaJIT 1.6 to LuaJIT 2.0 and found that the
> mechanism to rename internal libs doesn't work anymore.

Umm, there's no such mechanism. But maybe I don't understand the
question.

If you mean lib_init.c (formerly linit.c): this is only for adding
your own libraries or to remove existing libraries.

Renaming the core libraries is not supported and wreaks havoc with
pretty much every piece of Lua code out there. Doing that would be
an exceptionally bad idea.

--Mike