On 23/01/2011 21.26, Steve Litt wrote:
Speaking personally just for myself, I really hate that extra level of
indentation. For me personally, the more levels of branching I have, the
likelier errors become.

Could be, but I feel that having multiple endpoints in a loop due to the presence of gotos (e.g. break, continue) can be far worse for readability and maintenance, especially for non-trivial functions.

So I didn't use them in the last 30 years or so and I simply do not miss them (nor do I miss flowcharts...)

--
  Enrico