Hello

	For some reason, I get the following error when running the Lua
interpreter and attempting to load a module:
==========
/tmp> lua
Lua 5.1.4  Copyright (C) 1994-2008 Lua.org, PUC-Rio

> require "sqlite3"
error loading module 'sqlite3' from file './sqlite3.so':
        dynamic libraries not enabled; check your Lua installation
==========

FWIW, I didn't see any error when cross-compiling the interpreter. Has
someone seen this and knows what the problem is?
Since I could successfully compile SQLite3 and then LuaSQL for
SQLite3, I assume it's the interpreter that's the problem, but I don't
have another module to make sure.

Here's the Makefile I used to compile Lua:
=========== My calling makefile
export PATH:=$(PATH):/opt/uClinux/bfin-linux-uclibc/bin

UCLINUX_DIST=/usr/src/uClinux-dist
STAGING_DIR=$(UCLINUX_DIST)/staging

TARGET_CROSS=bfin-linux-uclibc-
CC=$(TARGET_CROSS)gcc
STRIP=$(TARGET_CROSS)strip
AR=$(TARGET_CROSS)ar rcu
RANLIB=$(TARGET_CROSS)ranlib

.PHONY: lua
lua:
	cd lua-5.1.4/src && $(MAKE) generic
=========== src/Makefile
MYCFLAGS = -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN
CFLAGS = -O2 -Wall $(MYCFLAGS)

LDFLAGS=-lcrypt

MYLIBS= -ldl
LIBS = -Wl,-E -lm $(MYLIBS)