Yes, thanks: this one makes my text editors quarrel: 19,884; 20,152; 20,152.

Which tells me, at least my fist is using a different engine internally than the latter two.

Copy pasting seems to unify results though so my earlier statement of 37,077 for all may be misleading, inadvertently sanitized at some point. Back to start ...

I am ready to let corner cases be for starters though.

Henning