On 1/6/11 8:52 PM, Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:
With the mentioned length++ changes I counted 42133 chars.

Thanks! That why I was asking for reference ... but that 'must be wrong':

I have a three text editors [1] counting  37,077 and the counter I half-posted gave 37,075.

I'm looking at your source but it must be be off.

Anybody else post that in your favored text editor and find what it counts?

Thanks,
Henning

[1] BBEdit, Smultron, Unitron -- /could/ all be making the same mistake, using the same system plugin.