Hi Tim,

   You're right with the syntax, sorry, that's what I meant. And about
SLB's missing features I would really appreciate an email telling me
so, that's the only way I can improve SLB for others apart from me.

And for the requested feature of properties/accessors, I would
definitely look at it and see what we can do for it. I will need at
least a couple of days.

Regards,
   JL

--