Hi all,

I've made a little function to assign a level depending on how many tabs
precede the string's non-tab content. This is for the purpose of turning an
outline into a different kind of information. While trying to find the first
non-tab, I can find nothing similar to Vim's [^\t], so I (gear up for a kludge
award) did [^     ] where all that space in there is an actual typed tab. It
worked, but:

MIC --- KEY ...

I tried %T (figuring %t might stand for tab), but that didn't work. A read of
the manual revealed to me no way to do it by its ascii value, but I know I
probably just missed it.

So what do you think -- how do you represent tab or "anything but tab" in a
Lua pattern?

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt