On 4 January 2011 15:14, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 12:58, Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho@gmx.net> wrote:
>> Note: I have little experience of existing programming cookbooks, but I felt
>> they are more or less similar in topics (exposing simple problems, giving
>> solutions), so maybe this base can be taken and adapted.
>
> Right. If you know such book, please share a link, so we can borrow a
> few ideas from its a table of contents.

I believe the Perl Cookbook [1] is very well-regarded, and with the
first edition being published in 1998 may have spawned the cookbook
format. It also inspired a project PLEAC [2] to translate the examples
to other languages.

[1]: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596003135/
[2]: http://pleac.sourceforge.net/