> I have lanes 2.0.9 built on Debian Lenny.
>
> Whenever I run a script that use lanes it ends with error after script
> ends:
> threading.c 394: pthread_cond_destroy(ref) failed, 16 EBUSY
> Aborted (core dumped)
>
> When I run script under wine at the end it prints something like:
> Killed 2 lane(s) at process end.

Yes, I've already been notified about this. This is a bug specific to the pthread implementation of lanes. Unfortunately, I don't have a linux box handy so I can't check what's wrong. Lanes 2.0.3 doesn't have the bug. But I can't install linux on my PC (which is difficult when it won't boot an USB key and my CD writer won't write).