On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 02:01, Henk Boom <henk@henk.ca> wrote:

>>> Although these topics are, maybe, a bit too big for a cookbook format.

>> I disagree, this is exactly what you'd want in a cookbook, since to
>> address any of those topics you
>> would inform the reader about thinking patterns for Lua code.  The
>> fact that you even mentioned it in this context is illuminating.

> +1. Simple examples of complex topics are often extremely useful as
> the first step to learning new concepts.

Well, no problem. Lets put together a list of topics and a topic
format, and I'll write them. I believe that I, maybe, have something
to say on the themes I listed above. (Also other Lua-related topics,
of course, I use Lua for a long time... but the amount of time I can
put to writing is rather finite, so lets wait for a topic list.)

Alexander.