Hello,

Do we have Lua itself any cross platform Virtual Machine ? Same like Java or Flash player concept ? So that we tell our customers please get the LuaVM, and get started from Web browser or Desktop or even from your Mobile. A single webstart or a single deployment will launch the application very user friendly way, which is modern end user want, a simple Lazy installation procedure.

- Run anything what we provide using Lua ?
- Take the facility what Flash or Java or Silverlight provides ?

Is that something impossible with Lua in near few years ?

Thanks & Regards
Shamun

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information, or taking of any action in reliance upon it by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.