> Yes, that's exactly the issue, I'm spread too thin. And fully
> committed to the Penlight project, etc, etc.

As a noob, I would like to suggest dropping one 'etc' for more
Penlight time, it's fantastic.

This seems an odd discussion though...  All you really need is version
.1 and git access, and then 'market forces' will act.  Make the docs
part of the repo as well, and don't pull back into the main repo if
things are undocumented or untested.  Clearly I'm missing something
here, using git/bzr/mercurial(pfft)/darcs etc would address many
issues mentioned in this thread.  [1]

1. Ok, now I  read the first post to try to gain context. Ah Gmail,
why can't you keep these messages in one thread?