On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 17:02:48 -0700
Chris Babcock <cbabcock@asciiking.com> wrote:

> I'm planning to do a little work over the coming year using the
> Sputnik wiki to expose a game console for the Atlantis, Olympia and
> nJudge play by email game engines. While I can always use a little
> help, today I'm writing to offer opportunistic assistance to anybody
> who's looking to start or to update client libraries for GeoLocation
> (e.g. GeoIP, AdWords) or Social Networking (e.g. OpenSocial, Facebook,
> Twitter/OStatus) this year.

i am currently hacking some stuff together to pass messages to
social networking sites like identi.ca, twitter , drupal etc using
lua-curl.

it would be great  to have pre-made client libraries for those sites, if
you are interested in working that out in the near future (e.g. for twitter
or wordpress), let me know.

startx