Hi Sean

I think I understand your approach now but it is still challenging for me. Do you have any alternative approaches to C modules?

I reread several threads today concerning require and dofile. I am more confused then ever though. Is it safe to say that running code from multiple source files is one of the more controversial parts of this language?

I don't want to keep unburying dead horses so they can be further flogged, I can take a break from posting about this if that's what is happening?

--Patrick