> [...] and as Team leader assigned them to use 1 PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
> LUA (so that everybody focus 1 and make expertise on 1 language) and guided
> them please follow MurgaLua/FLTK/ProteaAudio/Luakit/...

This is IMHO where you went wrong. Many think "we are more effective
if we use one thing only", IT depertments says lets do one computer
system only, one server architecture only, etc. 'cause this will
increase effectiveness, less to worry over etc.. This might do on
short intervalls, but doing a metaphor to agriculture comes comes with
hugh problems in the long run. One vermin and everything goes down,
picked the wrong crop and you have nothing to eat etc.

Or to draw another analogy back in school (learning electronics) one
teacher said something wise regarding which CPU to pick for embedded
systems. Many engineers sooner or later in the live become more
familiar with one CPU (depending on their first projects) and then
they want to use this CPU for everything. It takes a better engineer
to pick the right CPU for the right job. Same with coding languages. I
for one picked LUA for my project not because I think LUA is the one
greatest thing on earth (sorry list :-), but after some research I
considered it the best pick for this project - that is for this
particular case the best suited thing on earth.

If you discovered ProteaAudio (whatever it is) is not core part of
Lua, and not maintained in a way you considered (I suppose), then it
is a failure on prior project research, not a failure of LUA.

Kind regards, Axel