First of all,

Merry Christmas to all :)

I'm developing an application in a closed source enviroment specialized in develop businness applications.
I checked Lua in the past, and I would like to use it, from my apps, for this things the enviroment I'm using is not suitable.

For testing purposses, I would like to talk with a drupal site, with xml-rpc, and I see thath Lua has a library for thath. Now, my "problem" is, wich are the options to integrate Lua in my projects. I suppose, the best option is to talk with lua dll directly?

Cheers and thanks for your time.