On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 10:06, Randy Kramer <rhkramer@gmail.com> wrote:
Can lpeg be used on codepad?  How?  I get a bunch of error messages
(below) when I issue 'require "lpeg"', so I guess the lpeg module isn't
present in codepad.  Is there a (simple) way to add it?

Code pad (http://codepad.org/) is a web site to allow you to test and share small snippets of code in various languages.

The error messages you displayed indicate that the lpeg module isn't available to whatever program is hosting Lua at the Codepad website.  This isn't really surprising.  You might try contacting the Codepad site authors to see which (if any) modules are installed.

Happy Holidays
Terry