lanes 2.0.9, centos 5.5 32bits with same error!
/mnt/hgfs/work/TAS-C/../luaclibs/lanes-2.0.9/src/threading.c 394: pthread_cond_destroy(ref) failed, 16 EBUSY

2010/12/22 Stefan Marr <lua@stefan-marr.de>
Hi Benoit:

On 21 Dec 2010, at 15:48, Benoit Germain wrote:

> [...]
The tests run with 2.0.3 as expected, so it seems to be introduced afterwards.

A brief investigation with 'make gdb' revealed that the shutdown hook is the trouble maker.
For my personal use its good enough to just deactivate it, but haven't looked further for a proper fix.

Best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr