It's first name was "CodePad". When I wanted to submit it to Apple, I realized that this bundle ID was occupied. I renamed everything to "LunaPad" (targets, infopages, bundle website...). This was rejected by Apple in the review process because of the "Pad" in the name. Once again everything was changed to "Luna".

Perhaps I just should call it "AppWithManyNames" ;-)