Thank you for your feedback.

No, there are no plans for a 320x480 device. Wouldn' t it be a pain to code on an iPhone/iPod?

This version makes extensive use of the iPad UI elements. Releasing an iPhone version would mean, to code it once again.

So, no plans for an iPhone version (yet). But many ideas for the iPad version ;-)

Manfred