Philippe Lhoste wrote:
On 16/12/2010 16:58, Shmuel Zeigerman wrote:
But you can use PCRE in Lua with Lrexlib [1].

The question is about rex.match, which, I suppose, already refers to
this library.

Oops, my face is turning red. :)

Yehuda, the manual shows we can provide "ef", execution flags, like
PCRE_MULTILINE or PCRE_DOTALL, to most methods.

The flags you referred to are in fact "cf", compilation flags. They can be specified in the 4-th argument of rex.match as "m" and "s" respectively. They can also be specified directly in (parts of) the pattern as (?m) or (?s).

--
Shmuel