Hi List!

<thanks>

I'd like to express my gratitude to all the helpful people that pointed me to LaTeX in reply to this thread.

After a rough start with teklive I got up and running in two days of heavy studying.

Huge documentation and a bit fragmented too, but after a while you get accustomed to its structure (maybe a bit too biased towards *nix systems, but not a big problem).

The facilities provided are amazing!

Now I use Lua to generate latex markup and the documents I wanted to build are not merely pretty, they are beautiful! ;-) :-)

And there is a world of possibilities I never dreamt of! :-)

Thank you very much folks!

</thanks>

--
Lorenzo