On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Dirk Laurie <dpl@sun.ac.za> wrote:
> Agree.  An undocumented function is at best an artefact of some
> particular implementation, and any exploitation of it by a user
> is a bug just waiting to emerge from its pupa.

Yes, since people might think that an unofficial FAQ is some kind of oracle ;)

Better to stick to established facts, and keep the editorializing for blogs...

Any other items that people feel are dubious? Any other areas that need comment?

I'm working on a separate 'gotchas' page, since it serves a slightly
different purpose.

steve d.