On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 11:54 PM, Cosmin Apreutesei
<cosmin.apreutesei@gmail.com> wrote:
> particular) into scite-ru. However, I can't find LfW's source code
> anywhere. Can anyone give me a hand with this?

Mea culpa!  I will set up a github repo for the source. SciTE itself
has only had minor modifications, like a user-customizable toolbar;
the debugger depends on a small C extension for spawning interactive
processes from SciTE - that can be found in the scite-debug luaforge
distribution, which is otherwise a bit old now.  It has been on my
list for a while to update the SciTE debugger and also move SciTE to
the latest version.

steve d.