On 03/12/2010 09:00, Petr Štetiar wrote:
it looks really nice, but is that web page some IQ test? :P I can't really
find any download/svn/git/hg URL, am I missing something? Just would like to
test it, mainly to measure the memory usage. Thanks for the how-to :-)

Looks like a Fossil server. Fossil is a DVCS packed in one small exe and still offering additional facilities like wiki, bug tracking, etc.

If you go to the Branches page, you can see it request an anonymous login. I tried it (no sign up, what a relief!, Ascii art captcha) and when clicking on the latest commit, I can see I can download a zip file, so no need to get Fossil either.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France