luajit1.1.6 have lua_dump, I can use 1.1.6

2010/12/2 zhiguo zhao <zhaozg@gmail.com>
Do you know whether luajit1.1.6 support lua_dump?

2010/12/2 Duncan Cross <duncan.cross@gmail.com>

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 1:44 AM, zhiguo zhao <zhaozg@gmail.com> wrote:
> I Look at http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2010-03/msg00064.html,
> maybe now lj2 not support lua_dump.
> finally. I look lj_api.c, found this.
> LUA_API int lua_dump(lua_State *L, lua_Writer writer, void *data)
> {
>   api_checknelems(L, 1);
>   UNUSED(L); UNUSED(writer); UNUSED(data);
>   return 1;  /* Error, not supported. */
> }
> So, before lj2 support lua_dump, I will use lua 5.2

That's fine with me.

-Duncan

(To be more serious: Mike has already explained his position in the
post you link to, the ability to dump and load bytecode is not a
feature that is highly prioritised and that isn't expected to change
without good reason. So... what is there to talk about?)