Go to Debug->Exceptions and uncheck the LoaderLock under "Managed
Debug Exceptions", the error message should go away. You need the Lua
for Windows version of LuaInterface instead of the managed 2.x version
if you want to require standard Lua C modules like LuaSQL, so you
going at it the right way. :-)

--
Fabio Mascarenhas