Hello

	I seem to have successfully cross-compiled LuaSocket for the
Blackfin + uClinux distro.

However, the "lua" interpreter that I previously compiled doesn't
include support for loading shared libraries:
=============
/tmp> ./lua
Lua 5.1.4  Copyright (C) 1994-2008 Lua.org, PUC-Rio
> socket = require("socket")
error loading module 'socket.core' from file
'/usr/lib/lua/5.1.4/socket/core.so':
        dynamic libraries not enabled; check your Lua installation
=============

1. It looks like I must first compile libdl into the "lua" interpreter
(statically? dynamically?), but Google doesn't return a URL where to
find the source of libdl. Does someone know where I can find it?

2. Also, after compiling libdl for the Blackfin/uClinux, I probably
need to change Lua's Makefile to include the right options, but I'm
not sure what to add.

Here's what I was thinking of using:
#/usr/src/lua-5.1.4/Makefile:
uclinux:
	$(MAKE) all MYCFLAGS=-DLUA_ANSI MYLIBS="-Wl,-E -ldl"

Thank you for any help.