On 28 November 2010 21:06, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 17:15, Matthew Wild <mwild1@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 28 November 2010 13:32, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> I'm looking for Lua module(s) to work with RSS.
>
>> I never found anything, and so wrote: http://code.matthewwild.co.uk/lua-feeds
>
>> It only does Atom currently, but extending it to support RSS (sigh)
>> wouldn't be hard I hope. Re-serialization should be as easy with
>> stanza.lua.
>
> It happens that I actually need Atom support, not RSS.
>
> Did you thought about submitting a rockspec for your library?

As I said to Cosmin when he emailed me about getsize, I'm planning to
write rockspecs for all the projects on code.matthewwild.co.uk that it
makes sense for, I just haven't had time yet. In the long run I want
to replace the main page with a list of projects, each with its status
(e.g. alpha, beta, I'm-not-going-to-maintain-this, or current version
number), tarball (if one) and rockspec (if one).

Rockspec contributions are welcome, but don't worry about writing one
unless you need to, I'll probably automate the task when I get around
to it.

Regards,
Matthew