On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 3:11 AM, Peter Odding <peter@peterodding.com> wrote:
> Interesting project David! I could see this turning into a server side
> program which renders syntax highlighted source code with hyperlinked
> identifiers and interleaved user comments which can be edited
> collaboratively / in a wiki like manner.

It's definitely a project where collaboration is key - will become a
very useful resource.

At 3 in the morning this idea also attacked me, particularly the fact
that it's essentially a wiki (implying revision history)  Sputnik
could do the job, although in an ideal world you would want to edit
annotations 'in-line'.

steve d.