[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] lua-Spore 0.1.0
- From: François Perrad <francois.perrad@...>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 12:04:24 +0100
I am pleased to announce the first release of lua-Spore.
lua-Spore is an implementation of SPORE (Specification to a POrtable Rest Environment).
So, lua-Spore is a generic ReST client, where the API is described by a JSON file.
lua-Spore comes with many middlewares for :
- serialization/deserialization : JSON, YAML, XML
- authorization : Basic, OAuth
The homepage is at http://fperrad.github.com/lua-Spore,
and the sources are hosted at http://github.com/fperrad/lua-Spore.
For an introduction to SPORE, see
All feedback welcome. Thanks.