On Thu, 25 Nov 2010, Mike Pall wrote:
> Tony Finch wrote:
> >
> > Get it from git://github.com/fanf2/luajit-2.git
>
> If you add inofficial modifications then PLEASE make it glaringly
> obvious in the repository name, e.g.: luajit+lambda-patch

The above repository will always have your code on the master branch. I've
altered all the version strings on the fanf branch to make it clearer that
I have changed it. Is this OK?

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
HUMBER THAMES DOVER WIGHT PORTLAND: NORTH BACKING WEST OR NORTHWEST, 5 TO 7,