Tony Finch wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010, Alex Bradbury wrote:
> > I don't suppose you've looked at implementing this patch for LuaJIT 2?
>
> Get it from git://github.com/fanf2/luajit-2.git

If you add inofficial modifications then PLEASE make it glaringly
obvious in the repository name, e.g.: luajit+lambda-patch

Lately I've been getting bug reports from people who've pulled
some random out-of-date repo with strange modifications. Github is
particularly obnoxious because it suggests to fork local repos
instead of pulling from the official one.

Just in case this ends up in a search engine: the official LuaJIT
git repository is linked from: http://luajit.org/download.html

--Mike