On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 23:24, Lorenzo Donati
<lorenzodonatibz@interfree.it> wrote:
> Norman Clarke wrote:

> Is it possible to install it without using luarocks?
> I donwloaded the file "lua-haml-0.1.0-0.tar.gz" and browsed the archive, but
> didn't find any hint on how to install it without luarocks.

Luarocks is the only provided means of automatic installation, but you
don't have to use it if you don't want to.

As long as "haml.lua" and the "haml" directory are in your package
path, then you can put it wherever you want. You must also install
LuaHaml's dependency, which is LPeg.

You'll probably also want to put the bin/luahaml somewhere in your PATH as well.

> I didn't find any C file so I suppose it is a pure Lua application
> (module?).

That is correct.

Regards,

Norman