Norman Clarke wrote:
Hi all,

After a year of on-again off-again work, I've finally just released
Lua Haml, a Lua port of the template language written in Ruby.

[snip]

Norman

Hi!
Is it possible to install it without using luarocks?
I donwloaded the file "lua-haml-0.1.0-0.tar.gz" and browsed the archive, but didn't find any hint on how to install it without luarocks.

I didn't find any C file so I suppose it is a pure Lua application (module?).

Is it possible to place some of its file on the system path and run it directly?

Thanks.

--
Lorenzo