didnt know the name existed, but was telling already my friends as the
development evolves we will soon have the thousand-blade which you
dont even have to wave over your cheek at all. You just hold it near
your face and the hairs will spring off in fear.

this will be the end of the razor industry, since they wont wear off anymore.