On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 7:10 AM, starwing <weasley.wx@gmail.com> wrote:
> the same dll file, and the same script, but my wxlua program crashes when
> the mouse hover on the *any* window that shows on screen :-(.
> but the script acts great on other guys computer.
> hope anybody knows how this happened...  I use Windows XP and Lua For
> WIndows 5.1..
> btw, how to debug thus crash in windows?

This is very strange, I remember seeing that Lua for Windows built
their own version of wxLua and was not using the newer version since
they had problems with it. I don't know how they built it and what
their problem was, but you might have better luck using wxLua
downloaded from wxlua.sf.net.

Regards,
    John