On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 10:03 AM, Lorenzo Donati
<lorenzodonatibz@interfree.it> wrote:
> Happy to hear news about the project growing fast! I just downloaded it. I
> hope I could find time to give it a try.

Only way to find out if it will be useful!  Pick something tedious,
see if it helps!

Lake is perhaps over-focused on _building software_, and neglected
things like deployment and testing.

Installing stuff is a hard thing to do cross-platform (Windows, I'm
looking at you!) but the idea is that such functionality could become
extra Lake modules. There now is a file.group, i.e.

tc = file.group{src="*.lua",odir="backup"}

Testing is something I've been thinking about, but in a test-tool
agnostic way, since it seems everyone in the Lua world has their own
preferred test framework.

stev ed.