Hi again!

Am 09.11.2010 11:57, schrieb Roberto Ierusalimschy:
>> [...]
>> Second problem: The "userdata expected, got userdata" error -- probably
>> caused by light userdata.
>
> Thanks for the report.

The error message is certainly better now in alpha-rc1, but is there a
way to call debug.getuservalue on an unknown userdata without
potentially raising an argument error? Can I identify light userdata in
pure Lua? I can live with pcalling getuservalue, but it seems strange...
debug.getfenv in Lua 5.1 returned nil for light userdata.

> -- Roberto

Philipp