On 11/10/2010 7:42 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Then the anonymous function in the table constructor simply becomes
cond('BIDIRECTIONAL_SUPPORTED',{3,"BiDirectional"})

The 'quoting' of the condition is important, if you want this to work
at _run-time_.  Otherwise, the condition variable is evaluated at
compile-time.

What?

If quoting and non-quoting are both valid and have different behaviours, then it is a format fail.

I would rather a configuration format be designed for human beings. If it can be done in straight Lua, then great, if not, then we should make configuration files for human beings rather than for computers.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)