Hi ,

there are always needs:) As I said I'm planning implement all possible functions "object recognition" included. I think that it's implemented cca half of opencv functionality. But I have prepared nearly all objects to be available into lua so implement the rest shouldn't be so hard.

I'm appreciate your effort to help.  First thing I need is testing and bug reports.

With regards,
Jiri Prymus