On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 11:30 PM, Vadim Peretokin <vperetokin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mind sharing the luajit 1 dll? I tried all these combinations as well, with
> same results except I didn't try the plain one.

Here's the file zipped with 7z: http://www.badongo.com/file/24441706
LuaJIT 1.1.6 built with msvc9, but I suspect this download link is
temporary, because I didn't register a badongo account. Just made a
quick upload : ) It's already named lua51_Win32.dll so be careful it
will overwrite the original dll in Steam/steamapp/common/Civ5

So far I didn't noticed any performance differences though ... lol,
rendering is THE BEAST.
Maybe when the map is bigger, you'll feel the calculations after "End
Turn" a little little bit faster?

I was asking my friends to put this build into their World of Warcraft
installations.. no volunteers yet.