On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Tom Skwara
<tskwara@mobileappsystems.com> wrote:
> Hello-
> I'm just letting list members know that we just released iLuaBox for the
> iPad.  This application allows you to create, edit save, and execute scripts
> directly on the iPad.

Did you all somehow get an exception to Apple's rules?

3.3.2: An Application may not itself install or launch other
executable code by any means, including without limitation through the
use of a plug-in architecture, calling other frameworks, other APIs or
otherwise. Unless otherwise approved by Apple in writing, no
interpreted code may be downloaded or used in an Application except
for code that is interpreted and run by Apple's Documented APIs and
built-in interpreter(s). Notwithstanding the foregoing, with Apple’s
prior written consent, an Application may use embedded interpreted
code in a limited way if such use is solely for providing minor
features or functionality that are consistent with the intended and
advertised purpose of the Application.